I had an urgent dashboard redesign request for a conference. This was the first time for me using small multiple donut charts, and it took hours until I managed to fit the labels (with help). One useful advice: don’t forget to check for blanks if texts get messed up! Two charts were showing the exact same information, so I got rid of one of them. The other major improvement I made is that I realised that the map is just too small and you can’t make any conclusions by looking at it, so it became a country filter on the top. I honestly don’t know if the new version conveys the right business logic / message, but I’m certainly proud of the outcome visually.